POLITIK — theoretically all you need to know about subscribing! But if you need to know more then simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
POLITIK is the only New Zealand news website devoted exclusively to independent political journalism that is updated daily. POLITIK breaks stories and offers insights you won’t find anywhere else.
What do I get for my subscription?
You get full access to the site and its entire archive. And each weekday morning you get the POLITIKToday email with coverage of the main news stories plus the kind of insider information you have to wait a week to get from newsletters like “Trans Tasman” .
How do I subscribe?
After you have read one POLITIK story a curtain will come down inviting you to subscribe. Just follow the steps there.
How much are subscriptions?
All subscriptions start with a $2.80 month long trial then it is $15.50 (Incl GST) per month or $127 (incl GST) for a year.
How do I log on
As you register you will confirm your username (which will be your email address and password) — that is all you need. The login box is on the top bar on the home page.You will get an email with details once you have subscribed.
My login is not working
The simplest way is to go to login and click “lost password”.
tMy IPhone, IPad or Apple Mac requires me to enter my log in details every time I visit POLITIK
There’s a simple solution. You need to enable cookies. The best way to do that is:
Choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do either of the following:
Change which cookies and website data are accepted: Select a “Cookies and website data” option:
- Allow from websites I visit: Safari accepts cookies and website data only from websites you visit.
- Always allow: Safari lets all websites, third parties, and advertisers store cookies and other data on your Mac.
What about organisational or corporate subscriptions?
Multiple subscriptions are available at substantial discounts. Contact email@example.com for details.
How is my subscription renewed?
Each month you should receive a renewal email and unless you cancel, your subscription will automatically renew.
Can I get a refund if I cancel
Can I share my subscription?
No. Each subscription is for one individual only.
Front Page Ltd is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site.
Access and use of the Site
You may use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not:
- Download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site;
- Reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent;
- Modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content;
- Utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service;
- Systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes.