POLITIK — theoretically all you need to know about subscribing! But if you need to know more then simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
POLITIK is the only New Zealand news website devoted exclusively to independent political journalism that is updated daily. POLITIK breaks stories and offers insights you won’t find anywhere else.
What do I get for my subscription?
You get full access to the site and its entire archive. And each weekday morning you get the POLITIKToday email with coverage of the main news stories plus the kind of insider information you have to wait a week to get from newsletters like “Trans Tasman” .
How do I subscribe?
After you have read two POLITIK stories a curtain will come down inviting you to subscribe. Just follow the steps there.
How much are subscriptions?
Subscriptions are $15.95 (Incl GST) per month or $132 (incl GST) for a year.
How do I log on
As you register you will confirm your username (which will be your email address and password) — that is all you need. The login box is on the top bar on the home page.You will get an email with details once you have subscribed.
My login is not working
Then you may need to reset your password.
Do this by entering your email in the “sign in” box at the top right of the home page.
That will then open up to show your login form. Fill in your email address, leave the Password line blank and click “forgot password”.
Then the reset password block will appear — fill in your email address and you will get an email explaining what to do next.
If another box appears asking you to select a subscription,(see below) it’s a bug. Just close it and all will be well!
How I stay logged in; how do I “enable cookies”?
Enable Cookies in Safari on iPad
- On your iPad, tap the “Settings” icon on the home screen. Return to the Home Screen by pressing the round button underneath the screen. …
- Scroll the Settings sidebar until you can see the Safari icon. …
- Tap the “Safari” menu option. …
- Scroll down and choose your Cookies …
- You have configured your Cookies
Enabling cookies in Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Make sure “Block All Cookies” is turned off.
Enabling cookies using the Android web browser
- Open the Browser.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & security. Or, go to Menu > More > Settings and find “Privacy settings.”
- Make sure Accept Cookiesis checked or switched On.
- Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar.
- Choose Internet
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookiesor to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Enable Cookies in Chrome
- Click the “Customize and Control” button. …
- Select the “Settings” menu item. …
- Search for the Cookies …
- Scroll down to “Site settings” and click it. …
- Click the “Cookies” item. …
- Choose your preferred Cookies …
- Close the settings tab.
What about organisational or group subscriptions?
Multiple subscriptions are available at substantial discounts. Contact email@example.com for details.
How is my subscription renewed?
Each month you should receive a renewal email and unless you cancel, your subscription will automatically renew.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Just click “account settings” on the top right of your screen, scroll down and under “subscriptions” unlick “on” under autorenew.
Can I get a refund if I cancel
Can I share my subscription?
No. Each subscription is for one individual only.
Front Page Ltd is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site.
Access and use of the Site
You may use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not:
- Download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site;
- Reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent;
- Modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content;
- Utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service;
- Systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes.