POLITIK — theoretically all you need to know about subscribing! But if you need to know more then simply email email@example.com
POLITIK is the only New Zealand news website devoted exclusively to independent political journalism that is updated daily. POLITIK breaks stories and offers insights you won’t find anywhere else.
What do I get for my subscription?
You get full access to the site and its entire archive. And each weekday morning you get the POLITIKToday email with coverage of the main news stories plus the kind of insider information you have to wait a week to get from newsletters like “Trans Tasman” .
How do I subscribe?
When you click onto a story you will see that it is blurred but that there is a box inviting you to subscribe. Just follow the steps there.
How much are subscriptions?
Subscriptions are $15.95 (Incl GST) per month or $132 (incl GST) for a year.
How do I log on
As you register you will confirm your username (which will be your email address and password) — that is all you need. The login box is on the top bar on the home page.You will get an email with details once you have subscribed.
My login is not working
Then you may need to reset your password.
Do this by entering your email in the “sign in” box on the top menu bar.
That will then open up to show your login form. Fill in your email address, leave the Password line blank and click “forgot password”.
Then the reset password block will appear — fill in your email address and you will get an email explaining what to do next.
If another box appears asking you to select a subscription,(see below) Just close it and all will be well!
How I stay logged in; how do I “enable cookies”?
Enable Cookies in Safari on iPad
- On your iPad, tap the “Settings” icon on the home screen. Return to the Home Screen by pressing the round button underneath the screen. …
- Scroll the Settings sidebar until you can see the Safari icon. …
- Tap the “Safari” menu option. …
- Scroll down and choose your Cookies …
- You have configured your Cookies
Enabling cookies in Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Make sure “Block All Cookies” is turned off.
Enabling cookies using the Android web browser
- Open the Browser.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & security. Or, go to Menu > More > Settings and find “Privacy settings.”
- Make sure Accept Cookiesis checked or switched On.
- Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar.
- Choose Internet
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookiesor to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Enable Cookies in Chrome
- Click the “Customize and Control” button. …
- Select the “Settings” menu item. …
- Search for the Cookies …
- Scroll down to “Site settings” and click it. …
- Click the “Cookies” item. …
- Choose your preferred Cookies …
- Close the settings tab.
What about organisational or group subscriptions?
Multiple subscriptions are available at substantial discounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
How is my subscription renewed?
Each month you should receive a renewal email and unless you cancel, your subscription will automatically renew.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Just click “My Account” on the top menu bar and under “Subscriptions” click “on” (if it is highlighted in blue) and “off” will then go blue and that will mean your sub will no longer auto-renew.
Can I get a refund if I cancel
Can I share my subscription?
No. Each subscription is for one individual only and may be used on four devices.
“POLITIK” AND “POLITIKToday” Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the POLITIK website (“POLITIK”). By subscribing to our services, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
- Subscription: You may subscribe to POLITIK by providing accurate and complete information, including your name, email address, and payment details. By subscribing, you agree to pay the subscription fee as applicable, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment method on a recurring basis until you cancel your subscription.
- Account Access: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials, including your username and password. You agree not to share your account credentials with any third party, and you will notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
- Content Usage: POLITIK provides news, articles, videos, and other content (“Content”) for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, publish, or sell any Content without prior written consent. You may not use any Content for any illegal, unauthorized, or unethical purposes.
- Intellectual Property: POLITIK and its Content are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in POLITIK and Content belong to us or licensors. You agree not to use intellectual property in any way without express written permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: POLITIK and Content are provided “as is” without any warranties, express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of Content, and we do not warrant that POLITIK will be error-free, uninterrupted, or secure. You acknowledge that your use of POLITIK and Content is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of POLITIK, Content, or services, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Devices: Each subscription can be used to log into up to f devices. You agree not to share y subscription with anyone who is not authorized to use it.
- Newsletter: The daily newsletter included with the POLITIK subscription is copyrighted material and may not be forwarded to any non-subscriber or used for any commercial purpose.
- Termination: We may terminate or suspend your subscription and access to POLITIK at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms. You may cancel y subscription at any time by following the instructions on POLITIK.
- Modifications: We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on POLITIK. Your continued use of POLITIK and subscription to services after the posting of changes constitutes y acceptance of such changes.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert applicable jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be resolved exclusively by the cts of [insert applicable jurisdiction].
- Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding y subscription and use of POLITIK and Content, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
By subscribing to POLITIK, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.